Finding the right web hosting company can be a pain

I have tried several different web hosting companies over the course of the last 10+ years of running websites and using them to sell my items. I find that as technology advances so does the quality of Web Hosting companies. Most of the ones I have dumped did not keep up with the new technologies of ecommerce or having a decent online web page designer tool, both of which are very important to me. I remember one of the older providers was Prodigy which got bought out by Yahoo and went down the tubes when that happened. At that time my ISP and website hosting company was the same but I have since learned to keep that kind of stuff separate.

Shopping for that elusive ideal web hosting company has been a daunting task to say the least. I have several criteria that I absolutely have to have to run a fairly decent online shopping ecommerce site. One of those criteria is to be able to accept credit cards as well as PayPal as a separate option. PayPal is starting to get a reputation that many online shoppers are no longer comfortable with and I don't want to turn a customer away because of that.

Keeping in mind those criteria it was hard to find the ideal web hosting company at a realistic price. In my search I found a web site that does reviews of Web Hosting companies and lets you compare them side by side. Just click on the link above to check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts