Wondering what web hosting company to use?

Shopping around for a company to host your website or even buy your domain name through, can be frustrating to say the least. I found one website that claims to have reviews of various website hosting companies. When I checked out the site (just click on the link) it had a page that stated "The Top 10 list", but only listed 6 companies. Since I know there are literally hundreds of website hosting companies out there from my own frustrating experience I wonder if that site only lists web hosting companies that offer a kick back to them. Heck at least you can compare 6 web hosting companies at a glance. They do have an interesting directory and articles section that might be of help to you in your search for a good and reliable hosting company.

I for one would like to see a more complete list to compare companies from, including international hosting companies. Who knows, maybe the website is new and needs some time to grow and gather more info.

Comments

Popular Posts