A quick and easy way to decorate fabric

As you know I have an embroidery machine that I use to decorate towels, t-shirts and baseball caps. I have also gotten requests to embroider on areas of clothing that would be difficult and time consuming to do. For example putting an embroidered item on a pocket. The pocket would have to be removed, the embroidery done and then re-sewn on the item again.

I have now found a way to make that all easier. I found a product at my local JoAnn Fabric store. It is called Patch Attach.
I can now make (embroider) a patch on the fabric of my choice, cut it out and use the "Patch Attach" product, to attach my patch to any location on the item. That is not only going to save me time but it now opens up a whole new world of possible products I can make.

Don't fret if you can't find Patch Attach near you, JoAnn' s also sells it online. I have searched the other online websites that sell this stuff and JoAnn's seems to be the cheapest.


Comments

Popular Posts