Sprucing up my parents' old couch

Today we have a guest blogger

Guest post written by Ellen Burke

For years I've been offering to buy my parents some new living room furniture for their Christmas gifts. But they just won't listen to it. They're actually so dead set on keeping their old furniture. In my mother's mind, the living room is already decorated how she wants it and there's no use in trying to convince her otherwise. So Iv'e decided that I should just try and spruce up their old furniture and make it much more comfy and nice looking.

I went online to find some ways to refurbish their existing furniture and while I was doing that I saw the site ClearWIRELESSINTERNET.com. After I looked through it a little bit I showed it to my husband and we thought that it would be good for my parents to have, so we signed them up for it as a gift.

I'm planning on using these directions I found for making DIY couch cushions and I think that they'll turn out looking much better than the ones that they currently have. But they'll be the same print anyway, which is what my mother really wants.

Comments

Popular Posts