How to sell on eCrater

You have probably read that I have used eCrater to sell my items. To help you start your own store on eCrater, I have decided to take you step by step through the process of getting a store set up on there (all for free of course). I'll show you how to:

  • add items to your store
  • setting up how to get paid for your items
  • figuring out shipping charges
  • packing and shipping 
  • promoting and marketing
So for the next series of posts on this blog will be devoted to the how to of eCrater. I will take you step by step on how I set up my own store and will show you how I promote it. So go take a look at eCrater.com and take a look around.

The first post will be here tomorrow with enough information to get you started on a whole new online business - all for free.


You can now get Sewing for Cash on your Kindle. Just click on the link to take you there. There is a free trial period.

Comments

Popular Posts