Business

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

My kids grow out of shoes and clothes like it is their full time job! I used to get so aggravated because I would buy this whole wardrobe in one size for my son and before it was even the next season, he would outgrow that size. That is why I decided to open an upscale children’s consignment store in my hometown in Texas. It was a nightmare getting it up and running. There were so many little details to figure out. One thing I had to do was Get business electricity rates in Coppell. I also had to find the perfect location for the store and figure out a way to pay the rent the first couple months before I made any money. This is seriously the best job in the world. I get to meet so many moms and their kids. I really enjoy what I do and I love being able to get first pick on the clothes that come in the store in my kids’ size!

Comments

Popular Posts